compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Miller Financial Services in Johnson City is looking for a part-time or full-time staff accountant for our local CPA office. This is a permanent position offering paid time off for full-time applicants and retirement benefits for all applicants.
We are a friendly, professional accounting office providing a wide range of services to businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals. We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years of experience and related accounting education to join our team.
Job duties include:
- Financial statement preparation including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Assistance with preparation of reviewed and audited financial statements
- Preparation of weekly payrolls, payroll tax reports, and W-2s
- Preparation of sales tax reports
- Use of Excel for special projects and routine allocations, etc.
- Some weekly bookkeeping for our small business clients
- Assistance with tax planning and tax return preparation
Please submit resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers