This is a HUGE lot of maternity clothes! Almost all items are a size small, there is one top that is a size medium and the LuLa Roe leggings are One Size. More details below.
-2 Old Navy size small tank tops
-Target / Merona Size Small purple dress with tie
- Motherhood Maternity size small white top
-Motherhood Maternity size small t-shirt that says kicking 24/7. This shirt has a faint stain.
- Robin's Nest maternity size medium shirt that says "let me out" with two hand prints
-3 Old Navy T-shirts. One in pink, blue and teal
- 3 nursing bras in size M/L. The cranberry colored one was only worn once.
-1 nursing bra in size S/M. Was washed but never worn.
-2 Old Navy size small shorts. One in navy blue the other in an olive green.
- One pair of denim shorts from Old Navy size 8 regular
- Isabel maternity skinny crop jeans in a size 6
- Joe's Jeans waist size 28 the fit is petite bootcut
- J crew maternity Matchstick black jeans in size 28 regular
- Old Navy pants size small light gray
- 5 Pairs of LuLa Roe leggings:
One with ghosts, paint splatters, Gray, landmarks around the world ( Statue of Liberty, Etc), and Venice Italy pattern.
- Coat by Go Future With Love that can be worn before, during, and after pregnancy. Comes with inserts to wear after you outgrow the coat with your baby bump. Then that insert can come off and the babywearing insert can be put in so you can wear your baby after they are born and still stay cozy and warm. This coat does not have an included baby carrier, but it is compatible with them. After you are done babywearing you can unzip those inserts and just wear it as a normal coat. I have included stock pictures of this coat for a better idea. It's not the exact one but it's very close! This coat cost over $200!
This is a great deal for a ton of items!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers