NORC is now hiring in your area!
QR Code Link to This Post
NORC is an objective, nonpartisan research organization that delivers insights and analysis decision-makers trust. Field Data Collectors, internally known as field interviewers, play a significant role in collecting the data that drives our research. They conduct in-person interviews to gather survey data for research on subjects including health care, employment, education, and economics.
The Ideal Candidate for Field Data Collector:
• Flexible, part-time work (20 – 25 hours a week).
• Our most successful interviewers typically dedicate 4-6 hours a day to interviewing.
• Self-starter who can manage, organize, and commit to your own work schedule.
• Enjoys meeting new people from diverse backgrounds and professions.
• Available to meet with people in-person at their homes, jobs, or other public spaces to conduct interviews, sometimes without notice to the residents.
• Able to work evenings and weekends when people are more likely to be at home.
• Has interviewing, sales, or customer service experience.
• Qualified applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. We regret that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Pay and Benefits:
As part of our commitment to pay equity and salary transparency, NORC includes a salary range for each job opening along with information about eligible benefit offerings in the job posting.
Learn more on our career site! NorcFieldJobs.org
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other legally protected characteristics.