James Hardie HardiePlank Fiber Cement Smooth Siding 5.25" x 144" x 5/16", recommended exposure is 4 inches for horizontal installations. Total of 580 planks, 25 planks make up one square, so a total of 23 squares of fiber cement siding.
Pricing is $217.39 per square - $8.62 per 5.25" x 144" plank - $5000.00 FOR THE PILE OF 580 PLANKS -
sell for $4000.00.
WILL DIVIDE BY THE TWO STACKS: UPPER STACK IS 264 PLANKS @ $2275.68, and the LOWER STACK IS 316 PLANKS @ $2723.92
HARDIE PLANK HZ5® engineering means it is made to withstand temperature fluctuations, snow, ice, freezing temperatures and hail. Perfect for the harsh winters of the Northeast.
Hardie Plank Smooth Lap Siding is a fiber cement siding designed without woodgrain texture providing a modern look with less maintenance, better wear and a long life. Hardie plank lap exterior siding is Engineered for Climate and designed to hold up to the changing weather conditions in the environment where it is installed. Noncombustible cladding complies with ASTM E136, does not burn and will not attract insects and pests including woodpeckers and termites. Hardie Zone System formulated house siding is made to withstand extreme weather such as, fluctuating temperatures, high winds, moisture, sun and more.Board is pre-primed allowing for maximum paint adhesion on the jobsite. Paint it any color within 180 days of installation using an acrylic water-based exterior house paint.
• Durable, fiber cement siding withstands the toughest weather conditions
• Siding with a smooth, sleek modern finish resists water absorption to protect against swelling and cracking
• Board resists cracks, splits, rot and other damage from changing weather and the elements
• Noncombustible, resists flame spread making for a safer home
• Fiber cement siding stays strong and does not appeal to woodpeckers, termites and other pests
• 5/16 in. x 5.25 in. x 144 in. smooth lap board for horizontal installation
• Siding is factory primed - paint with an acrylic exterior house paint within 180 days of install
• Complies with ASTM E136 as a noncombustible cladding with its A2 fire rating that is recognized by fire departments across the U.S.
You can't go wrong with James Hardie's HardiePlank Fiber Cement Smooth sleek, modern siding.