condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1050 fuel: gas odometer: 10900 paint color: yellow title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
"NO TEXT MESSAGES"!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES! "LIVE CALLS ONLY"! CALL 9:30am to 9:30pm
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050. Low miles w/just under 11,000. "Adult" owned and in outstanding condition! Not abused in any way. No "down damage" or any history of such. Cosmetics are a 9 to 9.5 out of 10! Mechanics of bike are 100%!
This is Triumph's powerful 3 cylinder 1050cc / fuel injected / water cooled / oil cooled / motor. Stock this bike puts out somewhere around 130hp. A bit more now w/exchanged exhaust system.
This bike has been tastefully and expensively modified to enhance & improve the performance and handling...plus lighten up an already light big bore motorcycle. Tallied up these improvements cost about $4000! All stock parts go with the sale of this bike. A list of aftermarket add-ons will be below in this posting.
(1) Race Tech Rear Shock...set up for a 190 lb to 200 lb rider (EXPENSIVE upgrade!)
(2) Trident Carbon Fiber Twin Canister Exhaust (Great sound and much lighter than stock)
(3) Yamaha R1 Front Brake Calipers (improved braking compared to the Nissin factory pair)
(4) Spieglar Kevlar Brake lines
(5) Rizoma handlebar & Risers
(6) Pazzo Racing Front Brake & Clutch Levers (Quick Click adjust)
(7) KTM Super Duke Mirrors (better visabilty and stability @ speed)
(8) Valtermoto Rear Sets
(9) R&G Moto Frame Sliders/Protectors (2 sets/4 Rollers)
(10) R&G Moto Axle Sliders/Protectors (2 sets/Front & Rear)
(11) CSG Moto Engine Case Sliders/Protectors (Left & Right)
(12) Sargent Sport Touring Seat (very comfortable and "locks" you in)
(13) Triumph Factory Belly Pan/Color Matched to bike
(14) Michelin Pilot CS2 Tires (good tread left on both)
(15) 2 teeth up rear sprocket (gives it a bit more GRUNT w/o much loss of top end due to 6 spd tranny)
NOTE: Rear Stand shown in pics does not go w/bike. All stock take-off parts are included.
All pictures are recent and show the current condition of this bike. "NO DISAPPOINTMENTS"!!!
And for those of you who feel $5000 is high on this bike...it would be if it were a "stock" bike. $4500 would be more in line w/a stock one in this condition. With all the add-ons of about $4000...$5000 is really a good price!
$5000 CASH! Not looking to trade! Call for more details and any questions.
"NO TEXT MESSAGES"!!! "LIVE CALLS ONLY"!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers