apartment street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
This post is for non-smokers only:-
I am looking for a person to share an apartment with. I have a 12'x11' (168 ft²), first floor private room available in a house on Berlin St., Binghamton NY 13905, in a 2 bedroom apartment. The bathroom is shared. The apartment is 2 blocks from the bus stop, laundromat, convenience store, and city ball park. A small grocery store is 4 blocks away.
This apartment is a good long-term residential building to reside in, as it is on a quiet street, with no outlet. So there is no through traffic.
I am a very nice non-student; I am friendly, non-smoker, quiet, non-drinker, considerate, non-drug-user, busy, and do not party. Either senior/retiree, full-time student, professional traveling for work, or full-time employed person is welcome.
- Smoke detector in room.
- No long term commitment.
- for short or long term residency.
- On-street parking is always available.
- Comes with a table, and a clothes rack.
- Carbon monoxide detector outside room.
- 6 minute drive to downtown Binghamton.
- Hardwood floor, with rug and two windows.
- Ready to move in; you may inspect the room now.
- Hands-on, local, responsive, reliable, landlord, who takes pride in the property.
- Rent is $368/month or $85/week (willing to negotiate), utilities and heat included.
- You get an unfurnished, 1st. floor, private, cozy 12' x 11' lockable room. Open to furnishing room with cot.
- Proof of income and/or student ID needed,
-You must have demonstrated ability to pay full rent regularly, on time, and on an ongoing basis.
- First month's rent, one month's refundable damage security and $20 key deposit required before or at move in.
-You need to be clean, quiet, considerate, respectful of others' property, and work days, full time, or be a student or senior/retiree
-No pets, no guns, no drugs, no knives, no insects, no reptiles, no smokers, no stealing, no drinking, no partying, no firearms, no profanity, no loud music, no fish and/or aquariums, no ammunition of any kind, nothing illegal.
In other words a "normal" person is sought.
If you have questions, or want to inspect the room, feel free to text or phone show contact info
, (six zero seven) two two one-six six nine four, or email.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers