Secor is looking for a Dependable Class A Local Driver for a Home Daily Opportunity!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Home Each Night!
• Up to $1500 weekly.
• Exceptional Benefit Package - See Below.
• Dedicated contract carrier with the same routes each week .
• Consistent freight and stable work environment.
You will drive:
• Newer model Freightliner.
• Well maintained with our in-house maintenance team.
What you will do:
• Local runs within 300 miles of the terminal
• Steady Freight- Year-Round Work
• Consistent and dedicated home time each night
• No Touch Freight (Load Securement excepted)
• Monday-Friday starting at between 7AM-9AM
• Expect a full day each day (11-14 hours per day)
Why Should You Choose Secor?
We understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time, competitive pay, and an open, honest company to work with. Our owner, safety manager, planner among others are former drivers. They know what it’s like to live on the road. They make it a purpose to ensure you have what you need to be successful. Our dispatch is always there to assist our drivers with anything that may arise. When you join Secor, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time.
You are more than an employee; You are the vital piece to our success.
Secor cares about your health-
Secor covers ~90% of health insurance premiums so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Multiple excellent medical plans to choose from. Weekly payments are around $40 and yearly deductibles as low as $1,500 (depending on the plan you choose)
Secor cares about your retirement-
We offer a 401K with an additional company contribution. We want you to be able to retire comfortably.
Secor cares about your family-
We make sure you have dedicated home time each night. Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays to make sure you have extra days to relax however you need.
Secor respects your time-
Deliveries are No Touch and appointment driven- we make sure you are not sitting at a delivery.
• Class A CDL
• 2 years’ experience
• MVR record with 2 or fewer moving violations or accidents
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card
Call 440-387-1774 to speak with Jordyn!
Or apply at www.drivesecor.com